Sunday 20 June 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is the day we take the time to tell the Dads in our life how awesome they are. Personally, I think it is important to share that more than just once a year. My Dad is awesome and I love him so much. I hope he knows how important he is to me each and every day!!

Then, there is my husband. Watching him be a father to our baby girl is one of my greatest joys! Seeing the two of them play and be silly together brings me more happiness than I can express. Pat is an incredible father and Maya is very lucky to have him!!

Maya was busy at 'school' making a present for Daddy. She created this message board (one side is dry erase and the other is corkboard). It will soon find its place on the wall above Daddy's computer. Then, she set to work using my stamps and created this card for him.


The first message was written by me obviously but it was word for word what hse told me to write. Apparently she felt the bottom front of her card was a little crowded. The girl is just too cute!


And below is the card I made for him using an incredible digital stamp (Daddy's Heartbeat) from Whimsy Stamps. This image was drawn by the incredibly talented Crissy Armstrong and it is my girl and her Daddy. I absolutely adore it and it is so special to me to have this! Thank you so much Crissy & to Denise from Whimsy as well!! It is an honour to have this and the other images Crissy has drawn.

6 comments :

  1. Ohh so SWEET!! Happy Week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! You must be so proud!! Crissy surely has a touch from God and she acknowledges that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy how much the stamp looks like Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, I love the very cute Father's day gift that Maya made for her Daddy! Your card is just adorable! I love how Crissy has created such beautiful images of your dear hubby and daughter!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah how adorable she is making her own stuff now!

    ReplyDelete