Tuesday 2 February 2010

Crop for the Cure 2010


I cannot believe it is that time again!! We are looking ahead to Crop for the Cure and the planning has begun! We are working hard to bring you yet another fabulous event! Please stay tuned here and at our website for more information.

This is our 4th year doing our Crop and I am so pleased and humbled that we have the support we do. A reminder that our Crop is a family affair put on by myself, my sisters and our Mom. The event is in support of our Run for the Cure team (Nan's Boobsters) and ultimately benefits Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. The day is in honour and memory of our beloved Nan! We miss her every day. (Check out this post for the story)

We are working on some fun things for this year's event. More details to come.

Here's the scoop so far....

Date: Saturday June 5th, 2009
Place: Schoolhouse Theatre, St Jacobs, ON
Time: 9am - 9pm

We will be offering two packages again.
Short Day: 1pm - 9pm (includes dinner) - $35
Full Day: 9am - 9pm (includes lunch & dinner) - $45

All particpants receive a goodie bag, a chance at door prizes and the opportunity to complete make & takes.

Registration is open on our website.


**If you would like to sponsor our event or have some contacts that could help me out, please let me know. I love this event and I am not too proud to put it out there and ask for help in order to make it a success!! Our fabulous and generous sponsors are what makes our day!!

We have already lined up some sponsors and I want to send a big shout out to them...

Scrapping Turtle and In A Pinch Designs will be on-site with us again this year!!

2010 Sponsors

I am also thrilled and honoured to accept a couple of door prizes donated in memory of Kathy Quinn. It really truly means a lot to us to be able to award these to someone. Thank you to the Quinn family and to Keri Postma.

2 comments :

  1. Oh Tracey, the day as always was absolutely amazing, the great goodie bags, the great prizes, (everyone received a door prize) the great food, was perfect from start to finish, you soooooooooooo know I'll be there next year!!! It was great, woot, woot!! Hats off to you and your family for another perfect scrapping day, and all in a good cause too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my first time but it won't be my last.. amazing day and thanks for all your work and efforts... great job

    ReplyDelete