Sunday 24 January 2010

Wings of Hope

The ever amazing Crissy Armstrong together with Denise from Whimsy Stamps has released this gorgeous Wings of Hope stamp in an effort to raise funds for the devastation in Haiti.
From now until the end of February 2010, this limited edition digital image will be available to purchase, exclusively in Whimsy’s online shop. Whimsy has agreed to donate all proceeds from the sale of this stamp, minus the Paypal fees to the American Red Cross disaster relief fund for Haiti. Please click on this link if you wish to purchase it.

Head on over to the Whimsy Stamps site now to purchase this image and do a little good while you are at it. I think it is incredible of these two women to put themselves out there and do something to help. Such generous hearts they have.

Despite my spending freeze this was an opportunity I could not pass up. I ordered my stamp this morning and it arrived in my inbox a very few minutes later. I set to work already to make a card. Not my best colouring but I think it turned out well.


I am also entering this card for this week's Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge to use no embellishments (KKSC14).

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Tracey! I will have to check that site out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image this is. Wonderful job coloring your image. Love this! Good luck with the challenges. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful,gorgeous image and papers!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweet card, fab image and beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!!! You have amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete