Wednesday 1 July 2009

A few challenge cards...

One of the great things about working for the school board and being off for the summer is that I have more time to craft. Today I really proved that by sitting down and scrapping a bunch. I made a few cards and even did a layout that was just for me. I haven't done anything that wasn't DT related in a long time so that was nice. (I'll show that later in the week)

The first card I made was using the 'Danni Dress-Up' and the 'Like Your Style' sentiment from High Hopes Stamps.
The second one was using this cute little High Hopes dragon - 'Albert'. This card was completed for the High Hopes Challenge #37. It's Lacey's week this time and she asked that you use stars or stripes. Check out all the details on the High Hopes Challenge Blog. This also is based on this week's sketch over at Our Creative Corner.


The third card is using this super cute Tilda image from Magnolia. I have yet to actually own any of these cuties but I was lucky enough to receive this one in a swap. One day perhaps I can add some to my collection. This card was created for this week's challenge over at Just Magnolia. The task was to create a card based on the sketch by the super talented and incredibly sweet Bev.


Both of the sentiments from the last 2 cards are from My Favorite Things.

20 comments :

  1. All three are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wee!! You have been so busy!! I love all of these cards, they are just so cute!! You have created great layouts for all, and have colored them so nicely!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! danni dressup made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,three fab cards Tracey,your colouring is awesome!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards Stacey,l love the images and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your cards are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh Tracey! All Three are just precious!


    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they just the cutest?! Sweet cards Tracy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracey...You were really busy today! Great job with all three cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All 3 cards are just adorable!!
    Hugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tracey,
    All of your cards are wonderful.
    I sure hope you are going to start posting more often now you have started on Magnolia-licious!
    Your sweet Tilda is adorable - love it.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! The first one made me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards Tracey, LOVE each of the fun designs and your coloring is amazing!!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Tracey, you are rockin out the coloring! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are cute & adorable cards!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are getting to be a real pro at the card making - these rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. tracey, what great cards. i just love your coloring; wonderful details. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards Tracey! But of course I love Albert most of all (can't help myself!). ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  19. holy heck girl...you are a machine

    ReplyDelete