Saturday 30 May 2009

Crop for the Cure 2009


I am so happy (& maybe a little panicked) to say that this year's Crop is only one week away!! I can't wait but at the same time have so much to do still.

I just wanted to take a minute to say a great big THANK YOU to all of our super fabulous sponsors. We are blown away by the support we have received this year and I extend a heartfelt thanks to each of you. This day most definitely would not be what it is without all of you!!

And to our participants, another big THANK YOU!!! We would be nothing and get nowhere without all of you coming out to share the day with us! Many of you have been with us the past 2 years and it means so much to know that the day was such that you want to come back! I can't tell you how much it means to us! We are thrilled that we have SOLD OUT this year!!

This day is important not only because it is one filled with fun & scrapping but also because it helps us raise awareness and money for this very important cause! Breast Cancer is a terrible disease that affects far too many of us. I would love to see a cure found during my lifetime and I am proud of us for doing our part toward that goal. As a reminder all money raised is done so in sponsorship of our CIBC Run for the Cure team (Nan's Boobsters) and ultimately benefits Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation!

Now, let me again give a shout out to everyone who has helped make this day possible!!

3 comments :

  1. Congrats Tracey on the success you are having with your Crop for the Cure event...SOLD OUT...way to go! It looks like it will be a fabulous day and such a great cause!!!! Good for you and your team!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally awesome Tracey, you did an awesome job with this... I so wish I was going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. so many sponsers! Can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete