Tuesday 16 December 2008

A couple of cuties!!

First, I have to start off this post by saying that this is my fourth post in as many days. Wow!! Don't get used to this because I am fairly certain I won't be able to keep this up!

Anyway, the real point of this post is to show these absolutely amazing pictures of my adorable nephews. These little angels are my sister Jenn's kids and the pictures are taken by my amazingly talented sister Amanda. Check out more of her work on her blog. I'm telling you if you are in the area and want pictures done you have to get in touch with her. Her work is just getting better and better. She will come to you folks so it is super convenient!! I can't say enough about her work! I love it and I just think everyone should have pictures done by her!!

1 comment :