Sunday 30 November 2008

Christmas Card

Yesterday after Cinderella, Maya and I popped into the Scrapping Turtle where there was a whole lotta cardmaking going on!! Okay, so maybe there was lots of chatting & visiting and some eating but still, there was definite card magic happening. I guess I picked up a little inspiration because I decided to whip up a card all my own. Here's a Christmas card I just whipped up...


The Scoop.....cardstock - Bazzill, pp - Deja Views Flurries & Frost (old but still fabulous), Sentiment & snowflake - QuicKutz, stamp - Michaels, Copics & stickles

I coloured that stamp with my new Copics. Nothing fancy I know. I'm starting small with those markers - they're a wee bit intimidating!!

9 comments :

  1. A great card. At 1st glance, I thought it was a house (lol)
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great Tracey! Are you having fun with your copics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Tracey!!! I love the card! It was wonderful meeting you and sweet Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ans so sorry i missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh beautiful! I just love these colors too! TFS Tracey!

    ReplyDelete