Monday 6 October 2008

Run for the Cure

Yesterday was the CIBC Run for the Cure and our team was out in full force bringing awareness to the cause. As usual, the weather was fabulous. A little cold to start out but what do you expect when you are out at 8am!! It was a fabulous day. Feels good to do my part to support such a worthy cause but also to spend the day hanging with family. Can't wait until next year!!!

We did not manage to get a full team picture this year since my sister Jenn, the brave soul she is, actually ran the course and then had to leave pretty soon after. But, here are two almost team shots!!

And here are a couple of other random shots from the day just because I like them....

Bria - just because she is a cutie in this shot!!

Doesn't Maya look adorable in her way oversized shirt!?!?! She insisted on wearing hers just like everyone else!!

Mom and her girls!! A rare picture of all of us together! I wouldn't be very far without the love and support of these ladies!

I saw this sign and had to get a picture of the M&M's (Maya & Marissa) in front of it! Dad christened them the M&M's when they were born 9 days apart and the name has stuck!

I just need to send a shout out and huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported us this year!! I'm not sure of our final total but our team raised something in the neighbourhood of $2100 - WAY TO GO TEAM!!!

Okay, now I need to go and lie down for a while. This cold is really kicking it out of me.

1 comment :

  1. You won the prize from Art Declassified on my blog. YAY just send me an email with your address.

    hautemama@hauteartist.com

    Charleen

    ReplyDelete