Sunday 31 August 2008

More scrappy fun.....

Here is a layout I completed for a little Midnight Madness last night. Kristine from over at Creative Scrappers sent me the sketch and I stayed up until 1am to finish. A little bit crazy, I know but the layout is done and I like it!!!!

"Our Birthday Princess" is for Sketch #15 in the Weekly Sketch Challenges over at Creative Scrappers. It is also made using September's Mystery Kit from Scrapping Turtle! I LOVE Mystery Kits!!!

And with any luck I will be back later with some scrappy projects (although hubby wants us to clean the house - YUCK!!!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back!! And I do have a couple new layouts to share!! I am so loving all of the projects I am getting done this summer!!!
Thanks to Dea for the title on "Goggly" Eyes. I lifted it off one of her layouts she posted on her blog awhile ago!!

1 comment :

  1. That googly eyes LO is to die for! Adorableness, totally!

    ReplyDelete