Wednesday 20 August 2008

Getting scrappy!!!

Here are a few layouts I have completed the last couple of days. I am enjoying all of the scrappy time I am getting this summer. It is so gonna suck when I go back to work in a couple of weeks.



A layout of my sister Jenn of her University graduation in 2000. This was done for the No Title sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers. It's based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson.


"Cutie Cousins" is a layout I did just because I love this picture of Hudson and Maya!!!

"It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream." Bern Williams

I absolutely love this picture that my sister took. Check out her work at Living Proof Photography.

"I don't do pink" is based on a sketch by Jona Panesa and is for the August Sketch Challenge over at Scrapbook Heaven.

"I've put a spell on you" is based on a sketch by Becky Fleck and is for Sketch #13 of the Weekly Sketch Challenges over at Creative Scrappers.

A couple of these layouts also fit for some of the draws for the Bingo with a Twist contest over at Turtle Soup!!

No comments :

Post a Comment