Monday 19 May 2008

Scrapping Holiday!!

Today is Victoria Day which means a day off of work for us!! So, what better way to spend the day than doing some scrapping?!?! All weekend I have been thinking about doing some so today I just decided to sit down and get to it. I have two layouts done so far and would like to do some more but we're off to visit my mother-in-law soon so we will have to say how the day goes!!

Well, it turns out we didn't go anywhere today. Maya was just not wanting to go to sleep. I finally got her down at 3:45pm and I finished one more layout. That's it for me today though I think since I am having a blah day and am going to take advantage of Maya's naptime and lay down ont he couch and veg in front of the tv.

2 comments :

  1. Love all your new stuff!
    These are so awesome...

    Today was Roo's bday so no scrapping for me today - hopefully one night this week though...

    ReplyDelete