Friday 2 May 2008

"It's Midnight Somewhere" QK Release Party

So, I just got home from this party at Scrapping Turtle. So much fun!!! Good food, great company, yummy product to drool over & buy - oh, and the make & takes!! Let me tell you about the make & takes. Lori put together 4 FABULOUS 12x12 layouts - each one using a different newly released QuicKutz font (Fiesta, Chopsticks, Exotic Island, Mademoiselle)! They were fantastic!! Lori really outdid herself! I unfortunately only had time to complete two of them but I am so happy with the ones I did do!

"She's All That" was made using the Mademoiselle font!

"Seek Your Fourtune" was made using the Chopsticks font!


You really should check out the Turtle, either online or in person, and get a look at these gift sets. They really are fabulous - the prices can't be beat either!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment