Friday 4 April 2008

ScrapFest - one week to go!!

This time next week I will be on my way to Kitchener for ScrapFest and I can't wait!!! So many scrap stores & businesses all under one roof - what more can you ask for?? Add to that the free make & takes and awesome deals and it is sure to be a night of fun!!! I'm meeting my mom and Aunt there and I think on top of all the scrappy fun it will be a fun evening out! Mommies need those sometimes - it helps with the keeping of the sanity!

If you haven't done so already, check out the ScrapFest website - classes, crops & more. Get your tickets today!!


I am VERY pleased to announce that Living Proof Photography will be working at ScrapFest to document the event. Exhibitor booths, crops, classes, prize winners and more!!

If you are going to be there and would like to make arrangements for Living Proof to capture your ScrapFest experience please contact Amanda at amanda@livingproofphotography.ca

No comments :

Post a Comment