Saturday 12 April 2008

The fun that was ScrapFest!

Last night my mom, my sister Amanda, my Aunt Karen and I all headed to ScrapFest! We had lots of fun!! I got to do a couple of make & takes, found some good deals and ran into so many friends!! A great time! My feet and back were killing me by the end of the night and I am COMPLETELY exhausted today but it was worth it!!! We were going to head back there today but I just don't have any energy - especially with it being an hour's drive!!! Hope everyone is having a great time today!

I look forward to next year!! My sister Amanda of Living Proof Photography was there taking pictures. I haven't seen them yet but I am quite certain they are great! Maybe she'll even let me post a couple! And I am sure she will have some on her blog soon.

UPDATE:
So, after writing this I kind of decided that I didn't want to just sit at home and be grumpy and tired all day so I packed Maya up and we headed back to Kitchener. We stopped in at ScrapFest for a bit (where I of course bought more stuff from the Turtle). Apparently I just can't stay away!!!!

I just wanted to post a big thank you to Lisa on here too for putting together such a great event!! Oh, and my little gifts were fun too!!! She's so fabulous - she gave me a free ScrapFest t-shirt and a cute AMM album just for promoting her event on my blog!! So sweet of her!! Oh, and my little scrapper got herself a free t-shirt today too! It will take her a little while to grow into it but it's pretty cute.


And now I hope to get to some scrapping this weekend. Maybe tackle a few more challenges from the anniversary crop over at Sisterhood of Scrap!! You still have time to get some done and possibly win some prizes so check it out!!

1 comment :

  1. Maya is such a cutie!! Sounds like Scrapfest was a blast!

    ReplyDelete