Monday 4 February 2008

Welcome Brodin and Morgan!!!

I am an aunt again - two times over!!! You would think that since I have a dozen nieces and nephews already that this would be no big deal. Nope, I love babies and besides my own little girl no one is cuter than my nieces and nephews!

Let me introduce to you.....

Brodin Callahan - born February 3, 2008 at 4:13am; 9lbs 1oz and 21 5/8 inches long

And here is Brodin again with big brother Hudson and Mommy!!


Morgan - born February 4, 2008 at 8:23am; 8 lbs 1 oz


And now I just need to get rid of this pesky cold and flu so I can go meet them in person on the weekend!!

1 comment :

  1. ADorable baby...congrats!
    Glad you are getting an envelope from Sisterhood of scrap!
    WTG can't wait to see your layout.

    Beautiful layouts here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete