Monday 7 January 2008

Back to the grind!

Today marked the return to the daily grind for Maya and I and we made it through unscathed! As much as I have enjoyed the last couple of weeks home with my baby girl, I have to say that i was ready for the return to our regular routine. I was not, however, ready to have to get up at 5:45am!! It seems that you don't realize how much you need routine until you go a while without it. At least that seems to be the case for me (and for my little princess)!!

The one drawback to going back to work is that I am not sure what it will do to my scrapping mojo! I was on a roll last week and completed a total of 14 layouts!! I am so proud of that. I am not sure though how I will find time for scrapping now that I am back to work. I did have the best intentions of coming home tonight and completing a page just to prove that I could both go to work and get scrappy! That did not happen however as I am just too tired! Who knows, maybe I will still sit down at my table tonight (not likely but it could happen)?!?!

And now....check out some pictures of the last six of the 14 pages.....



1 comment :