Saturday 22 December 2007

Vacation Time is Here!!

Yesterday was my last day of work for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! I could not be more excited! I was very ready for a break. I love the job but it will be nice not to have to get up at 5:45am. I am sure there are some of you out there reading this who get up earlier but you must understand, I am NOT a morning person!!

Two weeks home with my baby girl is very cool! Pat will be home with us for a week too so we'll get a little family time in! That is if Maya gets better. Poor baby has had a fever the last couple of days. It seems to be pretty much gone today but she is clearly not feeling well since she has slept practically the whole day. And for those of you who don't know my little one that is just not like her. She is always on the go!! I'd rather have her sleep and be a little out of it now though so she will be back to her old self once Christmas arrives. Speaking of Christmas, who could forget that the day is almost upon us. I am so happy to report that other than groceries I have no shopping to do this weekend which in light of Maya not feeling well is a VERY good thing!! Now, I just need to find time to wrap my gifts and I have a couple of homemade ones still on the go that I need to get finished.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my Christmas festivities as Maya and I head up to Newmarket to enjoy dinner with Wilf and the Shoy family and Aunt Nancy, Jeff and Josh. I am especially looking forward to it since I missed the big family get-together a couple of weeks ago!

I will try my best to pop in and update things as the holidays progress but I make no promises until after Boxing Day since we will be busy! Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great holiday and safe travels!!




No comments :

Post a Comment