Thursday 23 August 2007

Just Stuff

The summer is quickly coming to a close and I can't believe it. As I sit here typing this my baby girl is at her second time at daycare. Soon, she will be going full-time!! I can't believe that either! Full-time daycare also means my return to work and while I am looking forward to this I am also dreading it a little. I went the other day and filled out all of my paperwork to officially sign on as a teaching assistant but it is a little stressful for me too. Right now I am just on the occasional list and well, financially, that is just not enough for us. Next week postings for the long-term and permanent positions come out and I am hopeful I can get one of those. This is just making me crazy! I so like to have things planned out and set so this waiting until the last minute is a little nerve-wracking for me! I just keep telling myself that it will all work out in the end!

Anyway, I am going to try my best to enjoy this quiet morning I have with Maya off at Jenni's! Then I will be picking Maya up and we are heading off to Kitchener to meet Mom and Eden for some clothes shopping. It's shopping for me though and I have to say that is the worst kind! I hate trying on clothes - it just reminds me of all the things I would like to change about myself! Oh well, it is necessary so might as well start thinking positively about the whole thing!

One more thing, you'll notice over on the right side there is a blurb about the CIBC Run for the Cure. Maya and I are both participating this year and would greatly appreciate any help you may be able to give. Thanks!!

Alright, here ends my rambling for the day.....

No comments :

Post a Comment