Tuesday 7 August 2007

I've been a bad, bad blogger!!

So, it's been a while since I have updated on here. What have a I been busy doing, you ask??? Well, besides scrapping, I actually have been out and about. The long weekend has come and gone and I was out camping with some of the family. We went to Golden Pond RV Resort in Mossley (just east of London). It was a good time. Maya and I only joined them Saturday to Sunday which was a good thing since Maya was to bed around midnight and up at 6:45am - gotta learn how to turn off the sun! Maya really seemed to enjoy being outside though!! If you would like to check out pictures, you can find them here and here. Sunday we actually all went to Pop's place for the Rutledge family reunion. It was fun; although it was a typical family gathering where you don't know half of the people and tend to hang out with the ones you do know. Then, Monday was spent chillin' and taking it easy at home! All in all, a fun long weekend!!


Today is one week until Maya's first birthday!! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be one year old!! Time sure does fly! I am both excited and a little sad that this big day is coming!! Here is a new picture of my baby girl too. Just because!!



And the news for today - I finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!! Now for all you out there who have yet to read this I will not give anything away. But let me just say it was a great read and I am a little sad that the stories of Harry Potter and his friends have now come to an end!

No comments :

Post a Comment