Monday 20 August 2007

Daycare tomorrow

I can't believe the time is here. Maya is going tomorrow for the first time to spend some time with our daycare provider. She's going for a couple of half days this week and then will start full-time on September 4th. I have to say that I am very nervous and sad about this. I can't believe I won't be able to spend every day with my baby girl anymore but more than that I can't believe that my baby girl will be spending her days with someone else. I am anxious and scared for her. I know it is a little silly but I can't help it. We've spent pretty much every moment together since she was born and it is going to be quite a change for both of us!

On the other hand though I know that this is a good thing. We both need some time away from each other. I need some time to be Tracey again and not just Maya's mommy and Maya needs to learn to be around others and trust that other people can care for her. Logically I know this but my heart is having a bit of a harder time accepting it!

No comments :

Post a Comment