Friday 6 July 2007

Thursday - a good day!!

So, I started off this morning heading to a job interview at 8:30am. The time wasn't great but I think the interview went very well and I am hopeful that I will soon be employed by the Peel District School Board (fingers crossed).

Then, following that, Maya and I headed to Princeton to join Tami & Keely at Pop's for a visit. I hadn't seen Pop in a little while so it was nice visiting with him at the farm and then we headed out for lunch as well. Maya even did pretty well - crawling around the floor and playing with Keely. She even took 4 or 5 steps into Aunt Tami's waiting arms. That was an exciting moment!! She definitely does much better in smaller groups!!

We even coaxed the girls to sit on Pop's lap for a few pictures.....

No comments :

Post a Comment