Tuesday 24 July 2007

I am employed!!

Yep, I am back in the world of gainful employment - well, almost!! I received the call this morning offering me a position as an occasional educational assistant with the Peel District School Board. It's pending a clean police check but I don't think there will be any problems there. This is the first step - once this is all taken care of then I can apply for the long-term or permanent positions with the Board (that's what I really want). This couldn't have happened at a better time - I was beginning to get a little stressed and worried that I would not have a job and that is NOT something this family could afford!! YEAH, I have a job and one with real hours too! No more live-ins or working weekends, evening, holidays - SO exciting!!

Funny story about it too - this morning my sister Ang was here and I was complaining to her about my lack of employment. The phone rang and Ang says to me "wouldn't it be funny if that was them". Well, apparently she is psychic or just the bringer of good news because it was them!! Weird?!?!

2 comments :

  1. la bebita que estas cargando esta bien bonita

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job offer! That's so exciting. :)

    Thanks for entering my free earring giveaway. Check back this Friday when I announce the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete