Saturday 23 June 2007

Daddy's proud moment!!


Last night I was going through pictures on the computer looking for scrapping inspiration and when I got up to do something there was a picture of Maya and Daddy on the screen. Pat and Maya sat in front of the computer and Maya pointed at Pat's picture on the screen and said "dada". Now, the first time we thought it was just a fluke since dada is one of the sounds she makes a lot but then she just kept doing it and every time we asked her where Daddy is or pointed at the picture and asked "who's that?" she would do it again. I'm telling you that I don't think I have ever seen a dad who was more happy and proud than Pat was at that moment!

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure there will be a layout coming from this.

And here it is.....

No comments :

Post a Comment