Tuesday 15 September 2009

My last Reveal!

Well, for this term anyway! My six months as DT Coordinator at Scrapping Turtle is coming to a close. I did, however, apply again so fingers crossed!

Anyway, this month I played with the yummy Merrymint collection for American Crafts. Love these papers and I am so happy to have completed another batch of Christmas pictures! A huge kit this month so I went a little crazy with the layouts. (I think I even have enough left for at least one more layout).






Thanks for looking!

7 comments :

  1. Your pages are wonderful, awesome awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tracey... you rocked it!

    Good luck for next term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW amazing layouts.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you went out with a bang...great stuff g.f

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they would be crazy not to sign you up again Tracey - your pages are awesome :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so great. I love seeing your pages.

    And by the way, isn't it so fun t go back and do old pictures sometimes? Look back at your pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pages and layouts...love the papers and accents.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete