Thursday 14 June 2007

10 months already!!


So, today my baby girl is 10 months old and I am wondering where the time has gone. On one hand it doesn't seem that long ago that we brought our little angel home but on the other it's hard to remember a time when she wasn't part of our lives. She's getting so big and is changing so much that I can't believe she's the same little baby I brought home just 10 short months ago! It's so much fun though watching her change and grow and become more and more independent. Watching her master new things (like climbing the stairs) and seeing her pride in herself also makes my heart swell with pride!

Now if we could work on her attachment to Mommy....don't get me wrong, it feels good to have her want to be with me all the time but even mommies need a break sometime! Of course, that only lasts until she gives me her big grin or I hear her little giggles and then I am filled with love for her and my heart hurts at the thought of ever having to leave her.

No comments :

Post a Comment